I’ve never met a TV camera that I didn’t love. But as much as I enjoy that work, connecting with live audiences, and getting to hear the new insights that they develop as a result of our time together, is incredibly gratifying.
My past has uniquely qualified me to make a difference in people’s lives in the present. I know that real change happens in a moment, and being a part of those pivotal moments for individuals, associations, and organizations is some of the most important work that I do.
What’s on Your Billboard?
OVERCOMING OBSTACLES TO CREATE YOUR IDEAL LIFE
“Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son.”
— Dean Vernon Wormer, Animal House
What’s on Your Billboard? is an inspiring access to personal and organizational change that begins by considering the “billboard” that all of us are, and will be in the future. Are we an example? Or a warning?
What’s on Your Billboard? is more than just personal transformation; it is also a vehicle to inspire change in others, especially within organizations, families or teams. You don’t need to be a celebrity for your face to grace an important “billboard” and to stand for something that matters for reasons much larger than individual benefit.
Most importantly, What’s on Your Billboard? isn’t just future-based; it’s not next year’s car or next season’s new clothes. We are all already being a billboard for something. All of us go through life as an example or a warning. What’s on your billboard? What do you want it to be? This speech will ensure that those answers will be in total alignment, effective right now.
Audiences will learn:
- The one mental condition that must exist before any meaningful change can happen (and how to create that condition before they leave the room);
- New distinctions in changing thinking;
- How to outgrow problems, transcend them, and ensure they don’t reappear starting right now, today;
- You hit rock bottom when you stop picking up the shovel to start digging again. Why not starting again is more important than stopping in the first place;
- Why “action” is the magic word, and how to effectively remove all obstacles which have existed in the past;
- How the concept of legacy can be a powerful tool to create change, and more importantly, how to use it with velocity;
- And much more!
The Top 10 Things YOU Need to Know When Your Best Client Calls From Jail
A CRIMINAL LAW PRIMER FOR TRUSTED ADVISORS
It’s 3 a.m., and a phone is ringing. It’s not a phone ringing in the White House (remember that TV commercial for Hillary Clinton?); it’s YOUR phone, and on the other end of that phone is your best client. They are calling from jail. What do you need to know to be of maximum help in that moment?
For those who are trusted advisors, including business managers, lawyers who practice in areas other than criminal defense, accountants or other financial professionals, or simply those who are important friends, who better than Darren Kavinoky to help guide you through this process? Darren is far more than a TV legal analyst and host of crime shows on Investigation Discovery; he has been a lawyer for over two decades, and is the recipient of countless awards for his work in representing an assortment of clients from white collar to blue collar to no collar.
The Top 10 Things YOU Need to Know When Your Best Client Calls From Jail will certainly entertain, engage, and enlighten, as audiences learn:
- Why that first call from jail could torpedo the entire case;
- How to find people who are in custody;
- How to get their client or friend released, with or without a bail bondsman;
- What to do if the arrest is a wake-up call to address other issues, such as a problem with alcohol or drugs;
- What are the first things to do after the client is released (and which ones are time-sensitive!);
- When it’s advisable to speak to law enforcement, and who should be there;
- How do you keep a high-profile client out of the spotlight and away from the press;
- And much more!
Darren’s presentation can be customized to the unique needs of your audience, so please feel free to reach out to discuss how this material can truly deliver value to you.
- "Darren is the Voice of Reason."Jane Velez-MitchellHost, Jane Velez-Mitchell on HLN
- Quite simply, Darren is one of the best TV hosts in the business: he's polished, professional and, most importantly, charismatic. It was an absolute pleasure working with him on DID HE DO IT?. Without a doubt he made a huge contribution to the show's success.Nick GodwinCreative Director, BriteSpark Films
- At the top of his game and has the main ingredient for compelling television!Bonnie TiegelSenior Producer, Entertainment Tonight & The Insider
- "Bravo Darren Kavinoky! Your story is eye-opening, motivating, touching, educational, & infectious." #BeTheBillboardSamantha SchacherCo-Host/Pop Culture Expert Dr Drew On Call on HLN
- I consider myself incredibly lucky that I get to work with a pro like Darren. In addition to being a joy to be around, Darren is a natural talent with unbridled enthusiasm and drive to "get it right". He makes everyone on the crew want to be better at what we do.Van KingExecutive Producer, Deadly Sins
- "Darren is a superstar as both a field correspondent and legal analyst! His energy, creativity, and commitment to delivering great TV are unparalleled… He is a sound bite machine!"Jeffrey WilsonSenior News Producer Entertainment Tonight & The Insider