Parenting Day is July 24, 2016
“Parent’s Day is July 24, 2016 and it’s a day to celebrate all parents. I pride myself in being an awesome dad to my daughter Hailey—and my staff knows this. So today they have surprised me with a “parenting” quiz to find out just how good of a dad I am! They’ve gone behind my back and asked my daughter some questions, the answers to which are inside of these folded up questions. There are 10 questions—and three bonus questions giving me three extra chances to get 10 out of 10 questions right! Here we go…”
Join Darren Kavinoky and take the Parent’s Day Quiz! How well do you know your child?
5 Steps to a fun Parent Day
1. Have your kids answer the easy questions below!
2. Don’t cheat!
3. Let them watch you guess the answers!
4. Tweet Darren your final Parent Day Quiz Score!
1. What does your child want to be when he/she grows up?
2. What is your child’s favorite band or artist?
3. What is your child’s favorite thing to do with you?
4. What is his or her favorite song right now?
5. What is your son or daughter’s go-to brand for tennis shoes?
6. Which city does he or she most want to visit
7. What kind of car does your child want when he/she turns 16?
8. What is your child’s favorite flavor of ice cream?
9. What is his or her favorite movie?
10. What is your child’s favorite play or musical theatre show?
PARENT’S QUIZ BONUS ROUND
1. What is your child’s favorite TV show?
2. What is her favorite sport to both watch or play?
Latest posts by Darren Kavinoky (see all)
- #JourneyAcrossAmerica Update - May 10, 2017
- CNN Interview for my #RunAcrossAmerica - April 21, 2017
- #WhatsMyWin Training and Interview for my #RunAcrossAmerica - April 21, 2017