Before you head into Palm Springs to take on the Indio Valley parties and join the desert migration invasion, be sure to check out this 10 Coachella Essentials and Survival Guide Playlist and watch the Legal Minute Music Festival Edition below.
Above all, please stay safe in the Inland Empire and make good choices! Think ahead and plan out your transportation. Coachella has resources and links to help you plan travel while you visit the festival. Ask your hotel about shuttles and look into availability of bus services, taxis and other apps that will pick you up in a pinch!
Are you headed to the desert for a weekend of fun at Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival? Pack the essentials and be sure to watch this informative Legal Minute Music Festival edition, brought to you buy Darren Kavinoky founder of 1800NoCuffs.
Call #1800NoCuffs, because no one looks good in handcuffs… #UnlessYoureIntoThatSortOfThingClick to tweet
In this informative video, Darren Kavinoky answers these four important questions:
1. What happens when you get a DUI in California?
2. How long does a DUI stay on your record?
3. What to do when you get a DUI in California?
4. How many points is a DUI In California?
Headed to Coachella?
Watch this Music Festival Edition of the Legal Minute before you join the desert invasion!
#1800NoCuffs #dui #coachella #coachella2016 #darrenKavinoky #call1800NoCuffs #dontdawdle
Because no one looks good in handcuffs #unlessyoureintothatsortofthing
For more information
Call 1800NoCuffs Attorneys available 24/7
Connect with Darren Kavinoky on Social Media
- Chris Brown’s “Past Could Return to Haunt Him” - August 31, 2016
- Criminal charges and legal issues facing Chris Brown - August 31, 2016
- DUI Checkpoints Labor Day Weekend - August 26, 2016